Five Surprising Uses for Clip Fresh Food Storage Containers: Make a Mini Sewing Kit, Portable Dog Bowl & More!
1) Keep modeling clay from drying out. Store your kids’ clay in plastic storage containers.
2) Headed out for a hike? Use one as a portable dog bowl to keep your pooch hydrated.
3) Organize your junk drawer. Use plastic storage containers to store batteries, thumbtacks and this and that. Write what’s inside the container on the lid.
4) Make a mini sewing kit. Pack needles, buttons and thread.
5) Keep leaks from happening in your handbag and store liquid items like sunscreen and lotion in a small storage container.