Puppy Chow in a Bag
Shake up a sweet treat for the whole family with this easy Puppy Chow recipe!
- 8 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
1. Combine peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter over low heat until melted together.
2. Remove saucepan from heat and add cereal. Stir until smooth.
3. Let cool. Put mixture in a Hefty® Gallon Storage Slider Bag and pour sugar on top.
4. Shake it up!
5. Serve in a bowl or freeze for future snacking in a Hefty® Freezer Slider Bag.
Watch Puppy Chow in Action: