5 Surprising Uses for Super Strong Paper Plates: Paper Plate Crafts & More!
1) Place a paper plate at the bottom of your round trash can to collect the bits and pieces of trash that collect down at the bottom.
2) Make music! Working with little ones, place dry rice or beans on a plate. Fold the plate in half and staple along the edge for homemade maracas.
3) Need a dustpan in a pinch? A Super Strong Paper Plate can step up to the plate.
4) Protect fine china while moving and place a paper plate between each plate.
5) Embrace your inner artist and use a paper plate for an easy palette.