Easy Halloween Treat Bag Ideas: Create Fun Halloween Treat Bags for Trick-or-Treaters
Here are five unique Halloween Treat Bag ideas for Halloween Treat Bags that are easy to make and fun to share. Grab slider bags to get started.
- Save by buying in bulk and include a variety of your favorite candy in every treat bag.
- Sit down with the kids to decorate the outside. Cut spooky shapes out of construction paper to make jack-o’-lantern faces to place on the outside of the bag.
- Make homemade trail mix. Combine dry cereal, dried fruit, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Treats don’t always have to be sweet. Fill slider bags with spooky stickers, temporary tattoos, plastic vampire teeth and spider rings.
- Give your treat bags a theme. For example, “Ghost Grub” could include all white treats: yogurt-covered raisins, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and popcorn.