Easter Bunny Hat
Hosting an egg hunt for your kiddos? Make the experience even more fun with special Easter Bunny crafts. Whip up an Easter Bunny hat with two Hefty® Everyday™ foam plates, paint and glue. Hop effortlessly from step to step with the instructions below – and ask older kids to lend a hand in the hat-making process!
- Cut a large hole around perimeter of plate inside brim
- Cut bunny ears out of a second plate. TIP: Use the plate’s curved edge to give the ear more shape!
- Paint inside of ears pink
- Adhere ears to inner brim of first plate using a glue gun
- Repeat steps 1 – 4 until you have enough hats for all egg hunt attendees