Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner: Meal Prep Tips for a Cleaner Kitchen
1) Plan ahead and pre-prepare. Peel and chop vegetables the night before, or bake ahead of time. You’ll be glad you did.
2) Discard food scraps into Hefty® Ultimate™ with Arm & Hammer™ Odor Control Kitchen Bags as your prepare vegetables to help eliminate any strong odors.
3) Clean as you cook. Fill half the sink with hot soapy water and add your dirty dishes as you go.
4) When you can use the same utensil, pot or pan twice, rinse it off and do just that.
5) Set out a large mixing bowl for scraps. As you prep, throw in peels and other refuse as you go.
6) If someone asks if they can help, let them. Ask them to start rinsing and loading the dishwasher now, so that after dinner, there are fewer things to clean.