Grilling the Perfect Hamburger
Summer is a time to get outside and fire up the grill! Satisfy hamburger-enthusiasts with these helpful burger grilling tips:
- For even browning, brush hamburger patties with olive oil before you fire them up
- Avoid grilling “bloat” by making a thumb indent in the center of each raw patty
- Only flip burgers once while grilling for 3 to 4 minutes per side
- As tempting as it may be, don’t “spatula-squish” your patty on the grill or it will lose all its juiciness
- When you’re done grilling, let burgers “relax” under a sheet of foil for a few minutes
- Garnish with your favorite veggies and condiments…and dig in!
Make serving and clean-up effortless with Hefty® Everyday™ Foam plates and bowls.